The “logic-immo.com”, “lux-residence.com”, “neuf.logic-immo.com” and “construire.logic-immo.com” websites (hereafter referred to individually as the “Website”) propose Internet advertising space to real-estate professionals wanting to sell or rent out real-estate property and to non-professionals wanting to buy or rent real-estate property.
1. PUBLISHER OF THE SITE
The publisher of the Website is the company Concept Multimédia:
- S.A.S. (simplified joint stock company) with a share capital of €1 074 000,
- Registered office La Duranne, 455 avenue Galilée, 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE, Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Registry No. 399 146 356,
- intra-community VAT number FR76 399 146 356 00080.
The Website’s Director of Publication is the company AXEL SPRINGER DIGITAL CLASSIFIEDS FRANCE, such company being represented by Mr Bertrand GSTALDER.
The Publisher’s telephone number is: 04 42 33 67 91
Its email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org for the “logic-immo.com”, “neuf.logic-immo.com” and “construire.logic-immo.com” Websites
or email@example.com for the “lux-residence.com” Website.
The “logic-immo.com”, “neuf.logic-immo.com” and “construire.logic-immo.com” Websites are hosted by the company IBM FRANCE 17 Avenue de l’Europe – 92275 Bois-Colombes.
Its telephone number is: 01 58 75 00 00.
The “lux-residence.com” Website is hosted by the company Iliad Entreprises, registered office 8 Rue de la Ville l’Evêque, 75008 Paris.
Its telephone number is: 01 73 50 20 00.
2. THE WEBSITE’S ACCESS TO THE CLIENT’S EXTRANET
The Website’s professional space is reserved to advertisers that are clients of the Website. They must enter their identifier and password in the appropriate space to gain access to the Website’s services in accordance with the conditions described in Article 2.2 below.
A user of the professional space must ensure that the confidentiality of his/her identifier and password is preserved. He/she is responsible for every access, consultation or use of his/her identifier and password and for any consequences that might result for him/her or third parties.
2.2. Available services
The client’s extranet enables each client:
- to access the consultation statistics of the advertisements it has put online on the Website,
- to post its offers online personally and enter any updates directly, subject to his/her exclusive liability.
To obtain full information about the subscription packages and additional services, or for any other request, the client service department can be contacted at the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org for the “logic-immo.com”, “neuf.logic-immo.com” and “construire.logic-immo.com” Websites,
or email@example.com for the “lux-residence.com” Website.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3.1. Copyright and related rights
All the elements composing the Website (various protectible texts, graphics, software, photographs, images, sounds, plans, names, logos, trademarks, creations and works, databases, etc.) as well as the Website itself, fall within the scope of the French and international laws on copyright and its related rights, in particular Articles L. 122-4 and L. 122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Those elements are the exclusive property of Concept Multimédia, excluding any elements created by persons extraneous to the Website that have not assigned their copyright or related rights.
Consequently, the Website user undertakes in particular not to:
- use or interrogate the Website on behalf or for the benefit of another,
- reproduce in large numbers, whether or not for commercial purposes, creations, information, classified advertisements or photographs presented on the Website,
- integrate all or part of the Website’s content into a third-party website, whether or not for commercial purposes,
- use a web crawler robot (also called spider), a website search or recovery application or any other means enabling all or part of the Website’s content to be recovered or indexed, unless Concept Multimédia has given its express prior authorisation,
- copy information onto media of all kinds enabling all or part of the original files to be reconstituted.
Any unauthorised use, reproduction, representation or adaptation of a Website page or element that has an original shape constitutes infringement incurring its author’s civil and criminal liability. It may also result in a breach of rights to personal portrayal, rights of individuals or any other rights and regulations in force.
Concept Multimédia reserves the option of exercising all means of legal recourse against any persons who might not have complied with the prohibitions contained in this article.
3.2. Rights of the database producer
Concept Multimédia is the producer of the database consisting of the Website, within the meaning of Articles L 341-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code. Any extraction or use of the database’s content that has not been expressly authorised may incur its author’s civil and/or criminal liability. Concept Multimédia reserves the option of exercising all means of legal recourse against any persons who might not have complied with this prohibition.
3.3. Trademark right
The names and logotypes “logic-immo”, “logic-immo.com”, “neuf.logic-immo.com”, “construire.logic-immo.com” and ‘lux-residence.com” are registered trademarks owned by Concept Multimédia. Any use that has not been expressly authorised may incur its author’s civil and/or criminal liability. Concept Multimédia reserves the option of exercising all means of legal recourse against any persons who might infringe its rights.
Concept Multimedia disclaims all liability:
- for any interruption of the Website for technical maintenance operations or the updating of published information,
- if access to the Website (and/or the sites linked to it) is temporarily impossible due to technical problems, whatever their origin and provenance,
- in the event of direct or indirect damage caused to a user, of whatever kind it may be, resulting from the content, access or use of the Website (and/or the sites linked to it),
- in the event of the abnormal use or unlawful exploitation of the Website, the Website user is then solely liable for any damage caused to third parties and the consequences of any claims or actions that might be the result thereof. The user also waives exercising any recourse against Concept Multimédia in the event of proceedings brought by a third party against him/her due to the unlawful use and/or exploitation of the site,
- in the event that the Website member loses his/her identifier and/or password or he/she is a victim of identity theft.
Concept Multimédia reserves the option of exercising all means of legal recourse against any persons who might not have complied with the provisions relating to Articles 323-1 to 323 7 of the Criminal Code, and in particular who might have fraudulently accessed all or part of an automatic data processing system on the Website.
5. HYPERTEXT LINKS
5.1. Links from the Website
The Website may contain hypertext links towards third-party sites. These links are provided merely for information purposes. Concept Multimédia does not exercise any control over those sites and disclaims all liability in respect of access, content or use of these sites, and for any damage that may result from consulting the information presented on those sites. An Internet user’s decision to activate these links falls within such user’s full and complete liability.
5.2. Links towards the Website
No hypertext link towards the Website may be created without Concept Multimédia’s express prior consent.
If an Internet user or a legal entity wishes to create a hypertext link from his/her/its own site towards the Website, they must first contact Concept Multimédia at the address mentioned in point 4. The person concerned will receive notice of whether the request is or is not admissible.
6. EDITORIAL CONTENT AND OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES
Practical articles and information relating to real-estate matters are made available to Internet users on the Website for indicative purposes and for documentary use only. They do not in any manner constitute an alternative to consulting a legal professional or a professional of the relevant sector.
Concept Multimédia draws its Internet users’ attention to the risks inherent in any real-estate transaction. The information and services proposed on the Website are used solely subject to the Internet user’s liability, who will alone be liable for any commitments he/she agrees to.
Concept Multimédia does not give any guarantee that the information and services made available are complete, accurate, up to date and exhaustive; Concept Multimédia employs all available means to offer quality content to Internet users.
Consequently, the liability of Concept Multimédia, of one of its partners or agents, may not be sought for any damage of any kind whatsoever in respect of the information and services proposed on the site.
The liability of Concept Multimédia may not be sought for any damage of any kind whatsoever in respect of the use of these associated software and services.
8. JURISDICTION – APPLICABLE LAW
For any disputes that might arise in connection with the validity, interpretation, acceptance and performance of these GTU, wherever subscribed or paid for, the parties undertake to make an attempt to reach an amicable settlement. If no settlement can be agreed within one (1) month, the courts of Aix-en-Provence will have exclusive jurisdiction, even in the event of the introduction of third parties or the presence of several defendants, for urgent or protective proceedings, in summary proceedings or following a petition.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY – PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
9.1. PERSONAL DATA
The data controller responsible for processing the personal data (hereafter referred to as the “Data”) of a user (hereafter referred to as the “User”) of the Website is Concept Multimédia:
- S.A.S. (simplified joint stock company) with a share capital of €1 074 000,
- registered office La Duranne, 455 avenue Galilée, 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE, Aix-en-Provence Trade and Companies Registry No. 399 146 356,
- intra-community VAT number FR76 399 146 356 00080, represented by its Directeur of Publication
“Data” refers to personal data as defined in Article 4 of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereafter referred to as the “General Regulation on Data Protection”) provided by the User to Concept Multimédia or collected by Concept Multimédia upon use of the Website, Application and/or Services.
b) Type of personal data collected from the User by Concept Multimédia
The Data that Concept Multimédia collects from the User or the latter’s terminal may include:
- the User’s surname and first name,
- his/her postal address,
- his/her email address,
- his/her telephone number,
- his/her year of birth,
- the IP address of his/her device or the SDK (Software Development Kit) number of the Application that he/she uses,
- his/her unique identifier and password,
- information related to his/her browsing and interactions with the Services, Application and/or Website (search history, forms, cookies, etc.),
- information related to his/her geolocation only if he/she chooses this (via the Application),
- information related to his/her profile on a social media site if the latter is public and only if the User decides to link his/her account to a social media site and share his/her actions in accordance with the conditions specified in the article entitled “CONNECTION VIA SOCIAL MEDIA” of these GTU.
Concept Multimédia collects information provided by the Users in particular:
- upon creation of their personal spaces,
- upon completing and sending contact forms and various User requests (documentation, financing, etc.),
- upon browsing on the Website and/or Application (consultation of advertisements, searches, etc.).
c) Legal grounds for the processing
In relation to accepting the GTU, and in accordance with Article 6.1 of the General Regulation on Data Protection, the User is informed that the various processing techniques of his/her Data referred to below are required (1) for the performance and completion of the Services proposed by Concept Multimédia, the supply of which is governed by these GTU constituting the agreement entered into by the User aiming at accompanying the latter in relation to his/her real-estate project; (ii) and for the legitimate interests pursued by Concept Multimédia with a view to improving its Services and understanding the expectations of Users, enabling in particular the protection of Users’ rights and Data.
d) Purpose of the processing
The Users’ Data processed by Concept Multimédia are used for the following purposes:
- to enable them to create an account and manage the user relationship,
- to provide them with the Services available through the Website and/or Application,
- to answer their requests,
- to draw up general statistics on the traffic on its Website and/or Application and the various sections that they contain,
- to send them emails with answers, various information or advertisements published on the Website and/or Application by Concept Multimédia or by its Real-Estate Partners, clients of Concept Multimédia,
- to send them emails with newsletters on the evolution of the Website and/or the Application and the various sections of the Website and/or Application,
- to better understand their needs and simplify their browsing and/or to analyse or predict elements concerning them, such as personal preferences, interests, reliability and their behaviour,
- to perform satisfaction surveys and studies,
- to be called back by the outsourced service providers, “subcontractors” of Concept Multimédia client relations, to manage the user relationship and the qualification of their searches.
Unless the User has expressly object, he/she may receive promotional offers or have the user relationship monitored by telephone call by Concept Multimédia if the User has used the Services proposed by Concept Multimédia.
e) Recipients of User’s personal data
The Data may be communicated to the persons listed below, in accordance with the laws applicable to Concept Multimédia, for one or several of the purposes described in Article 9.1 d):
- approved and authorised staff members of companies of the group to which Concept Multimédia belongs who may have to process the Data,
- Real-Estate Partners, clients of Concept Multimédia, that the Users expressly and specifically wish to contact in order to manage their requests (information on a property, agency, estimation request, etc.),
- IT service providers of Concept Multimédia in charge in particular of providing a service and advertisements adapted to the Users and of measuring the number of visits to the Website and/or Application in accordance with the provisions of the article entitled “Use of tracking technologies (Website and/or Application)” of these GTU,
- administrative or judicial authorities authorised by French law,
- outsourced service providers, “subcontractors” of Concept Multimédia’s client relations, for the management of the user relationship
- business partners of Concept Multimédia when the Users have specifically agreed to receive promotional offers from them.
f) Storage period of the User’s personal data
The Data are stored by Concept Multimédia, in accordance with the laws applicable to Concept Multimédia, for a period of 3 years as from the User’s last contact with Concept Multimédia (amendment of his/her account, browsing on the Website and/or Application, completion of a form on the Website and/or Application, etc.). This information may also be stored for an additional period of 2 years, with restricted and exceptional access, for the purpose of evidence of compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations of Concept Multimédia. The documents and accounting items are stored for 10 years, as accounting proof.
9.2 USER’S RIGHT TO OBJECT, ACCESS, RECTIFY AND DELETE DATA
a) User’s rights
In accordance with the laws applicable to Concept Multimédia, the User has the option of:
- objecting, at any time for reasons of his/her personal situation, to the processing of his/her Data in relation to the Services provided by Concept Multimédia,
- objecting, at any time, to the processing of the Data for canvassing purposes,
- objecting to the communication of the Data to third parties, or accessing all his/her Data processed in relation to the Services provided by Concept Multimédia,
- rectifying, updating and deleting his/her Data processed in relation to the Services provided by Concept Multimédia,
- subject to giving proof of his/her identity to Concept Multimédia and when this is technically possible, requesting the portability of just the personal data that he/she has provided to Concept Multimédia. In particular, analyses performed by Concept Multimédia on these data are not included in the data provided to Concept Multimédia,
- providing Concept Multimédia with instructions related to what happens to his/her Data after his/her death.
In the event of the User’s use of the right to object, Concept Multimédia will stop processing the User’s Data, except in the case of legitimate and essential grounds for the processing, or to ensure the acknowledgement, exercise or defence of its rights in court, in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection. Where appropriate, Concept Multimédia will inform the User of the reasons why the rights he/or she is exercising may not be totally or partially satisfied.
b) Method of exercising the User’s rights
In order to exercise his/her rights, the User must just send an ordinary letter to Concept Multimédia using the address details indicated in Article 1 of the GTU or contact Concept Multimédia using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for the “logic-immo.com”, “neuf.logic-immo.com” and “construire.logic-immo.com” Website or email@example.com for the “lux residence.com” Website enclosing proof of identity with his/her request (indicate surname, first name, email address) – in accordance with Chapter III of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
9.3 SECURITY AND ARCHIVING OF THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
Concept Multimédia collects and processes the Data using the greatest confidentiality and security, in accordance with the laws applicable to Concept Multimédia.
Concept Multimédia undertakes to take all reasonably necessary measures to ensure the security and protection of the Data of Users of its Website and/or Application and its Services that are collected and processed by it (in particular firewall, physical access controls to the data centre, authorisations, etc.).
9.4 DISPUTE SETTLEMENT REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA
In the event of a dispute between Concept Multimédia and the User regarding the processing of the Data, the User may send his/her complaint to Concept Multimédia by contacting it using the address details indicated in Article 1 of the GTU. Concept Multimédia will endeavour to find a satisfactory solution for the User, to ensure that the applicable regulations are respected.
In the absence of a reply from Concept Multimédia or if the dispute continues despite the proposal from Concept Multimédia, the User, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on Data Protection, has the option of making a complaint before the “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” (National Data Protection Agency) or the supervisory authority of the EU Member State in which the User usually resides.
11. USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES (WEBSITE AND/OR APPLICATION)
In connection with the Services made available to the User, Concept Multimédia uses the technologies detailed in this article, of which the User is completely informed.
All of the data collected in relation to the use of the Services, the Website and/or Application are processed by Concept Multimédia and the recipients indicated in Article 9.1 e) located inside and outside the European Union, in particular with a view to performing and providing the Services, in accordance with the rules stipulated by the French Data Protection and Freedoms law and the General Regulation on Data Protection. These data will be processed for tracking purposes on the Website and the Application, in accordance with the provisions below.
Access or use of all or part of the Services implies the acceptance of these various technologies by the User without any restrictions or reservations.
a) Use of tracking technologies on the Website and Application
Concept Multimédia uses the following service providers’ tools:
- AT Internet (APPLIED TECHNOLOGIES INTERNET SAS - 85 avenue Président JF Kennedy, 33700 MERIGNAC France), tool used to analyse and measure Users’ behaviour. Users can find further information on this subject in AT Internet’s confidentiality policy: https://www.atInternet.com/societe/protection-des-donnees/collecte-de-donnees-sur-les-sites-de-nos-clients/
- CRITEO (32 Rue Blanche - 75009 PARIS, FRANCE), tool used to measure the traffic on its Website and Application. Users can find further information on this subject in CRITEO’s confidentiality policy: https://www.criteo.com/fr/privacy/
- GOOGLE (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), tool used to measure the traffic on its Website and Application. Users can find further information on this subject in GOOGLE’s confidentiality policy: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- FACEBOOK (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland), tool used to measure the traffic on its Website and Application. Users can find further information on this subject in FACEBOOK’s confidentiality policy: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/policy.php
- BING (One Microsoft Place, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin, D18 P521, Ireland), tool used to measure the traffic on its Website and Application. Users can find further information on this subject in BING’s confidentiality policy: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/privacy-and-data-protection-policies
- OPEN ADSTREAM (28 W 23rd St, New York, NY 10010, USA), tool used to display advertisements on the Website and Application. Users can find further information on this subject in OPEN ADSTREAM’s confidentiality policy: https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy
- SMART ADSERVER (66 Rue de la Chaussée d'Antin, 75009 Paris, France), tool used to display advertisements on the Website and Application. Users can find further information on this subject in SMART ADSERVER’s confidentiality policy: https://smartadserver.com/company/privacy-policy/
- AB TASTY (3 impasse de la Planchette, 75003 Paris, France), tool used to display advertisements on the Website and Application. Users can find further information on this subject in AB TASTY’s confidentiality policy: https://www.abtasty.com/fr/mentions-legales/
b) Use of tracking technologies in the Application
Concept Multimédia uses:
- the ACCENGAGE programme (31, rue du 4 Septembre - 75002 Paris – France) in order to manage and analyse the notification routing and distribution of in-app advertising banners campaigns. Users can find further information on this subject in the ACCENGAGE confidentiality policy: https://www.accengage.com/privacy-policy/,
- the APPSFLYER tool (Maskit St 14, Hertsliya, Israel) used to measure the Application’s performance. Users can find further information on this subject in APPSFLYER’s confidentiality policy: https://www.appsflyer.com/fr/product/data-privacy/, https://www.appsflyer.com/fr/privacy-policy/
12. CONNECTION VIA SOCIAL MEDIA (Facebook Connect and Google +)
The Facebook Connect and Connection via Google + functions enable the Users to connect to the Application using their Facebook or Google + accounts
When the Users connect to our Website and/or Application using their Facebook or Google + accounts, Concept Multimédia may have access to certain information that you have entered on Facebook or Google +, in order to provide them with a personalised and social experience.
They will be asked for authorisation to have access to their profile data (profile, contacts, contact details, etc.) and to share their activities with Facebook or Google +.
Concept Multimédia’s access to the Facebook or Google + data and the use made of them are restricted; in particular, Concept Multimédia only uses data that is strictly necessary for operating the Application.
The User is informed, via the Application, of the data used and the way in which they are used, displayed, shared or transferred.
If the User connects to the Website and/or the Application by using his/her Facebook or Google + identifiers and if his/her friends also connect their account to the Website and/or Application, they will know that the User has an account with Concept Multimédia, unless the User has chosen not to be visible for his/her friends on other websites. The User may decide which type of information his/her friends may access by configuring his/her account in the Applications section of the Facebook website.
When consulting our website, information may be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your computer, tablet or mobile telephone. This page will help you to understand what a cookie is, what it is used for and how to configure it.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file that may be recorded, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space of the hard drive of your device, when consulting an online service using your browsing software.
A cookie file enables its issuer to identify the device on which it is recorded, throughout the cookie’s validity period.
2. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES ISSUED ON OUR WEBSITE USED FOR?
The cookies used on our website enable the identification of the services and sections that the user has visited and, more generally, the user’s behaviour in terms of visits.
This information is useful in order to provide a better personalisation of the services, content, offers and banners that are shown on our website and to facilitate browsing on our website.
Cookies are also necessary for the proper operation of certain services or for traffic measurement purposes.
Cookies may also be included in advertising spaces of our website. Some anonymous information may be sent to third parties to enable them to adapt their content.
2.1. Cookies that we issue on our website:
When you connect to our website, we may, subject to your choices, have to install various cookies on your device enabling us to recognise your device’s browser during the validity period of the cookie in question.
The cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, resulting from the settings of your browsing software used when visiting our website.
The cookies enable us to:
1. Facilitate your browsing on our website:
- by adapting the presentation of our website to your device’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our website, depending on the visualisation or reading equipment and software that your device has,/li>
- by memorising the information related to a form that you have completed on our website (subscription or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our website (service subscribed for, content consulted, etc.).
- by enabling you to have access to reserved and personalised areas of our website, such as your account, through identifiers or data that you may have provided to us previously
- by implementing security measures.
2. Improve our services:
These cookies enable the establishment of statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements making up our website (sections and content visited, browsing patterns, etc.) in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
3. Adapt the advertising proposed on our website:
- by counting the total number of advertisements displayed by us on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement and to draw up statistics,
- by adapting our advertising spaces to your device’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the visualisation or reading equipment and software that your device has,
- by adapting the advertising content displayed on your device depending on the browsing of your device on our website,
- by adapting, where appropriate, the advertising content displayed on your device according to the location data transmitted by your device with your prior consent,
- by adapting the advertising content displayed on your device depending on the personal data that you have provided to us.
2.2. The cookies issued on our website by third parties:
You may exercise your rights under the applicable regulations or make a complaint directly to the third party in question.
a) By third-party applications included in our website
We may include computer applications from third parties in our website/application, which enable you to share content from our website with other persons or inform these other persons of your consultation or your opinion regarding content from our website/application. This is particularly the case for the “Share”, “Like” buttons from social media sites such as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “LinkedIn”, etc.
The social media site providing such a button may identify you through this button, even if you have not used this button when consulting our website/application. This type of button may enable the social media site in question to track your browsing on our website, due to the simple fact that your account on the social media site was active on your device (open session) while you were browsing on our website.
If you do not want social media to publish your actions from plug-ins in your accounts on social media sites, you should log out of your social media sites before browsing on our website/application.
b) Via third-party content shown in our advertising spaces
The advertising content shown on our website may contain cookies issued by third parties: either the advertiser providing the advertising content in question or a company that is a third party to the advertiser (communication consultancy, traffic measurement company, targeted advertising service provider, etc.), which has associated a cookie with the advertising content of an advertiser.
Where appropriate, the cookies issued by these third parties may enable them, throughout the validity period of these cookies:
- to count the number of displays of advertising content shown in our advertising spaces, to identify the displayed advertisements, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement, enabling them to calculate the amounts owed as a result and to draw up statistics,
- to recognise your device during its future browsing on any other website or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, where appropriate, to adapt these third-party websites and services or the advertisements that they show, to your device’s browsing.
c) By our advertising management agency operating our advertising spaces
Our website’s advertising spaces may be used by our internal advertising management agency and, where appropriate, contain cookies issued by it.
The cookies issued can on occasion enable us, during the validity period of these cookies:
- to count the total number of advertisements displayed in our advertising spaces, to identity these advertisements, their number of respective displays, the number of users having clicked on each advertisement and, where appropriate, the later actions performed by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the amounts owed to the players of the advertising supply chain (advertiser, communication agency, advertising management agency, distribution website/medium) and to draw up statistics,
- to adapt the advertising spaces to your device’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), according to the visualisation or reading equipment and software that your device has,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces according to the browsing of your device on our website,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces according to previous or later browsing of your device on third-party websites in which the advertising management agency also issues cookies, subject to these cookies having been recorded on your device in accordance with the choices that you have made in relation to the advertising management agency,
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device through our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your device with your prior consent
- to adapt the advertising content displayed on your device in our advertising spaces according to the personal data that you may have provided.
3. VALIDITY PERIOD OF THE COOKIES
The cookies that we issue are configured for a validity period of 13 (thirteen) months.
4. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE COOKIES
If you do not accept the recording of cookies on your device, or if you delete those that are recorded on it, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functions required for browsing in certain spaces of our website.
This would be the case if you were to attempt to access our content or services which require that you identify yourself.
This would also be the case when we – or our service providers – might not recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings or the country in which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where appropriate, we disclaim all liability for the consequences related to deteriorated functioning of our services as a result of the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies required for their operation and that you have blocked or deleted.
You may choose at any time to express and alter your choices in terms of cookies, using the means described below.
4.1. Blocking a cookie using your browsing software
You can configure your browsing software so that the cookies are recorded on your device or, on the contrary, are blocked, either systematically or depending on their issuer. You can also configure your browsing software so that the acceptance or blocking of cookies is proposed to you each time, before a cookie can be recorded on your device.
For the management of the cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will enable you to know how to alter your preferences in terms of cookies.
For more information: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes/
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html,
- Etc …
- The "Flash"© cookies of "Adobe Flash Player"™
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is a computer application which enables the quick development of dynamic content using the “Flash” IT language. Flash (and applications of the same type) memorise the settings, preferences and use of these contents with similar technology to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player"™ manages this information and your choices via a different interface from that provided by your browsing software.
As your device may visualise content developed with the Flash language, we suggest that you access your Flash cookies management tools directly at https://www.adobe.com/fr/privacy/opt-out.html#2.
4.2. Blocking an advertising cookie
You can manage the use and operation of these cookies by going onto advertising cookies management platforms proposed by advertising professionals: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ and by following the instructions given there. You can then find out which companies are registered on this platform, which offer you the option of blocking or accepting the cookies used by them in order to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed to your browsing information.
4.3. Blocking a cookie issued by a social media site:
If you do not want our website to record cookies issued by a social media site, you can click on the following disabling links which will record a cookie in your browser whose sole purpose is to disable them. Disabling these cookies will therefore prevent any interaction with the social media network(s) in question:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/help/360595310676682/
- TWITTER: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- GOOGLE +: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- YAHOO: https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/cookies/
- YOUTUBE: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
For more information about cookies https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
1Ndt: (Voir Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, Article 4, Definitions)Top of page